We sell products on wholesale as well. Learn more >
MIRACLE H is a new generation booster for facial skin moisturization and overall rejuvenation. Polycaprolactone (PCL) and hyaluronic acid, two potent ingredients, were used in the development of this product. A biodegradable polymer called PCL promotes the production of collagen. A natural substance with the capacity to bind and store large amounts of water is hyaluronic acid. These elements work together to create a complex rejuvenating and moisturizing action that improves the condition of the face skin while minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. The product can be injected into the hand's back, neck, and facial area. On mature and sun-damaged skin, it works well.
On a molecular level, thorough hydration and skin healing are achieved by combining PCL with hyaluronic acid.
The item is a homogenous solution with no large particles that can be administered without leaving any lumps on the skin
- long-lasting anti-aging impact lasting for up to a year
- Injecting MIRACLE H is done for:
- removal of imitation and aging wrinkles
- recovery of the skin's general health
- stimulating the production of collagen
- repair of post-acne spots and scars
- correction of the upper eyelid area and the tiny wrinkles around the eyes
- The procedure's effects endure for six to twelve months.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pyroglutamic Acid, and Polyethyleneglycol make up the product. Salt, Polycaprolactone, and Sodium
5 vials, each measuring 2 ml
South Korean company Dexrevo is the maker.
Only a licensed cosmetologist may use the product because it contains contraindications. The unfavorable effects of self-use are not our fault.