We sell products on wholesale as well. Learn more >
Greetings! At brunodermalfiller.com we provide skincare dermal filler products, offering various types of PPE to our customers. We are currently seeking a skilled researcher to help compile data, generate insights, and assist in drafting papers. Our ideal candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be capable of working both independently and collaboratively, have a sharp eye for detail, be open-minded and adaptable with strong critical thinking abilities.
- Conduct market research on skincare dermal filler products, manufacturers, associations, competitors and markets.
- Keep up-to-date with industry publications to stay informed on current topics and trends.
- Utilize data analysis tools to assist in decision-making regarding product purchases and ad sales scheduling.
- Collect technical data about skincare dermal fillers for further analysis.
- Analyze findings obtained through market research.
- Translate research into actionable insights to help guide product presentations and publications.
- Perform other research-related tasks as needed.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency in data analysis tools
- Experience using MS Office applications
- Excellent report-writing skills
- Strong analyticalWelcome! We are a leading supplier of skincare dermal fillers and we are currently seeking a researcher to help us with various tasks. The role involves conducting market research on products, manufacturers, associations, competitors, and markets; reviewing industry publications and reporting on current topics and trends; collecting data and analyzing technical parameters of products; drawing insightful conclusions from findings obtained through market research; assisting in the planning of product presentations and publications; and performing other research tasks as required.
The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, be able to work both independently and as part of a team, exercise critical thinking, adaptability, attention to detail, be fluent in English (both spoken and written), proficient in data analysis tools, familiar with MS Office tools such as Excel and Word, possess excellent report writing skills and analytical abilities. Candidates should have an academic background in marketing or business or relevant experience as a researcher or data analyst.
Desired skills include intellectual curiosity, adaptability to work collaboratively with others on multiple projects simultaneously; effective communication skills including active listening; self-motivation to learn new things.
This is an unpaid internship that requires a commitment of 20 hours per week for three to six months. As an intern within our team consisting of 10-12 interns and a manager, you will have flexible scheduling opportunities that allow you to work independently while growing your skill set.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV with information about your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company visit our website at www.brunodermalfiller.com.