We sell products on wholesale as well. Learn more >
Graphics Design Internship
Greetings! We are brunodermalfiller.com, an online store that provides customers with skincare dermal filler products. We are currently looking for a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join our team for an internship position. As a graphic designer, your main responsibility will be to assist in the design process from start to finish. You will be working with our graphic design team to create designs and graphic illustrations for our website, social media platforms, and email marketing campaigns.
- You should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An educational background in graphic design or related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of common software (Adobe Creative Suite) is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and responsible with meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- A portfolio containing creative projects and past designs we can review is desirable.
- Collaborate with the graphic design team to create engaging layouts for our website.
- Develop content for social media platforms and email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in designing internal and external documents as required.
- Work on designing various marketing materials such as flyers, posters, banners etc. if required.
This internship will last between 3 to 6 months.
You must commit to working 20 hours per week - Monday through Friday, 4 hours per day. Daily tasks may take approximately 2 to 4 hours.
Your team will consist of a manager who will oversee all interns.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship; however, upon completion of the internship, we will provide you with a reference letter and certificate. This is a remote internship that allows for flexible scheduling as well as opportunities for growth within the company.
If you think you’re a great candidate for this Graphic Designer Internship position at brunodermalfiller.com, please send your CV along with your earliest availability date via email at email@example.com. You can learn more about our online store by visiting our website at www.brunodermalfiller.com.