We sell products on wholesale as well. Learn more >
BIJUTOX 100U is a revolutionary medication formulated with clostridium botulinum toxin type A as its primary active ingredient. Designed to combat the visible signs of aging, this product temporarily induces muscle contractions in the targeted area, effectively diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
Presented in a colorless, transparent vial, BIJUTOX 100U is a dried product with a white or pale yellow hue. Upon reconstitution with physiological saline, it transforms into a clear and transparent solution.
Each vial contains 100 units of the product.
Assay (Activity Test):
BIJUTOX 100U undergoes rigorous testing to ensure its activity level falls within the range of 87-125%.
Store this product between 2-8°C to maintain its stability and efficacy.
BIJUTOX 100U maintains its potency for up to 36 months from the date of manufacture.
BIJUTOX 100U is recommended for the treatment of various facial areas, including:
- Forehead Transverse Lines
- Glabellar Frown Lines
- Crow's Feet
- Mouth Corner Lift
- Masseter Hypertrophy
- Marionette Lines
- Platysmal Bands
- Trapezius Muscle
Reconstitution and Dilution Technique:
- Reconstitute the dried product using sterilized saline without preservatives, preferably 0.9% sodium chloride solution.
- Gently introduce the diluent into an appropriately sized syringe.
- Slowly inject the diluent into the vial to prevent denaturation of the drug.
- Ensure the vial is vacuum-sealed during the dilution process. Dispose of the vial if this condition is not met.
- Label the vial with the date and time of dilution, and use the solution within 24 hours.
- Refrigerate the diluted solution at a temperature of 2-8°C.