We sell products on wholesale as well. Learn more >
Its a botulinum toxin, also known as Botox, is what Wondertox is made of. Wondertox is a brand-new product that has undergone a rigorous purification process to assure that it is impure-free. To get rid of deep wrinkles and fine lines, this cream works by preventing muscles from contracting.
Advantages of Wondertox 1. Excellent for Smoothing Wrinkles
Fine lines and deep wrinkles can be efficiently removed using Wondertox.
2. Promotes youthful skin ,Wondertox smoothes out your skin, making it appear flawlessly young.
Each viral includes
100 units(U) of Clostridium botulinum toxin type A, the active component (Korean Minimum Requirement for Biopharmaceutical Product)
Stabilizer: 0.5 mg of human serum albumin (Korean Minimum Requirement for Biopharmaceutical Product)
One unit (U) of Wondertox equates to the estimated median intraperitoneal lethal dosage (LD50) in mice. Isotonic agent: Sodium chloride (EP) 0.9mg.
Wondertox is recommended for the treatment of benign essential blepharospasm in patients between the ages of 19 and 65. Moderate to severe glabellar wrinkles linked to the procerus and/or corrugator muscles will momentarily get better.
2. Wondertox is recommended for the treatment of pediatric cerebral palsy patients 2 years of age and older who have equinus foot deformity brought on by spasticity.
Information about the medication Lyophilized vials should be stored unopened in a freezer (below -5°C) or refrigerator (below 2–8°C).
Make sure to administer it as directed and overseen by a qualified medical professional.
If symptoms like rash, redness, or itching emerge, speak with a doctor.
Be mindful not to take too much.
If the packaging is broken, do not use.
Each vial of Wondertox is intended for one use only.
Wondertox has a 36-month shelf life after the date of manufacture.
Please be aware that botulinum products are temperature-sensitiveand may lose effectiveness if exposed to high temperatures for an extended period of time. We ship all of our poisons with ice packs. During transit, it aids in maintaining ideal conditions. There are no refunds or returns for toxins. Please keep this in mind as you place your order.
Please be aware that our products should only be used by qualified medical personnel. Any harm that might result from non-professionals using our products is not our responsibility. Inappropriate or wasted merchandise will not be replaced by us.
How Can Wondertox Be Diluted?
Wondertox comes in a vial with a fine, freeze-dried powder that needs to be diluted with 0.9% saline and contains 100 units of Botulinum toxin type A.
Note: Because the poison powder is so fine, it can seem as though your vial is empty. You may relax knowing that all of your units have been found.
The steps to dilute and reconstitute your poison are as follows.
1. Remove the vial from the fridge and visually inspect it. It should be clear, colorless, and contain a small amount of freeze-dried powder in the shades of white or light yellow.
2. Fill a syringe with Saline (0.9% Sodium Chloride), according to the table below, then slowly dispense it into the Wondertox vial.
3. To blend, slowly and gently swirl the vial; do not vigorously shake.
4. The product should be used within 24 hours and stored in the refrigerator (2-8°C).
Note: Although testing has shown that the reconstituted product remains stable for up to 5 weeks in the refrigerator (2-8°C), manufacturers still advise utilizing the toxin within 24 hours of dilution.
- 100 Units of Clostridium Botulinum Toxin Type A
- 0.5 mg of human serum albumin
- 0.9 milligrams of sodium chloride
Storage Safety Measures
- Keep chilled at 2-8°C (35.6–46.4°F)
- The shelf life is 36 months after the date of manufacture.
Administration & Dosage
- treatment for adult patients with benign essential blepharspasm
- Iron significant glabellar wrinkles for patients older than 2 years for the treatment of equine foot deformity
Please be aware that our products should only be used by qualified medical personnel. Any harm that may result from administering products on your own is not our responsibility. We won't offer refunds for things that have been thrown away or mistreated.
Shipping: Globally ( International)